- Excellent research work that are publishable in top journals with lasting impacts to the Industrial Engineering and Decision Analytics field.
- In addition to global impact in research, many of our work must be deployable in the local and regional industries to enhance their competitiveness.
- During the course of our research, we must provide the environment to train future leaders in the Industrial Engineering and Decision Analytics arena.
- To collaborate in research and education with established Institutions and renowned professors worldwide.
- To work closely with the local and regional industries to motivate and validate research themes that are not only academically interesting but have impacts to the local and regional industries.
- To research and develop fundamental scientific knowledge to solve these interesting problems.
- To further develop fundamental results into processes, algorithms, and systems that can be deployed in the local and regional industries.
- To further strengthened our existing excellent postgraduate student pool through dissemination of work and recruitment of top graduates from the region.
Areas of Focus
- Predictive and Prescriptive Analytical Tools
- Demand and Supply Analytics
- Revenue Optimization
- Dynamic Pricing
- Design and Manufacturing
- Quality Engineering and Applied Statistics
- Human Factors
- Cognitive Decision and Functional Brain Studies
- Virtual Reality
- Industry 4.0
Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Logistics Management
- Supply Chain and Revenue Management
- Operations Research and Stochastic Modeling
- Financial Engineering and Risk Management
- Service Operations Management